Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 22

And so begins what is supposed to be my final week. At the link a friend brought to my attention, at least one Dr. advocates 45-60 days of this for facial treatment twice a day. I can't imagine. Though I suppose being delirious for the better part of a month and a half would be good to help the time pass.

"Movember" is supposed to be where guys grow a moustache in support of prostate cancer awareness. I can't help but chuckle at the irony that I shaved my moustache off to do this, and it appears to be the only place on my face that doesn't have precancerous spots.

It's a "virtual mo".

I'm also treating a spot on my left shoulder that is getting cranky, but does not hurt.

Not a bad day today. Mornings seem to be the worst. My forehead is starting to peel again, and since I've been avoiding my nostrils, the cracking there is healing. I had the pain under control pretty much for the rest of the day. I didn't sleep much last night at all, so I've taken something to help tonight. I'm hoping it'll kick in shortly.

1 comment:

  1. You're cerise! (It's a lovely shade).

    Hope you slept well. Talk soon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete